IoT; A Limitless Connection
The Internet of Things (IoT), is a system that allows us to connect different devices using a net capable of transferring data.
The IoT service it’s evolving very quickly. Innovations in wireless technologies are allowing a convergence between operative technology (OT) and information technology. The data generated by these devices can be analyzed with greater precision, allowing us to improve the future process.
IoT depends largely on connectivity. Convergia, a leading connectivity company, has global cellular coverage for the proper functioning of the IoT service, thanks to its smart SIM card that has the following characteristics:
- Works with the biggest mobile phone operators in the world.
- Administration Portal; one Platform to do life cycle management; control, inspect, and order everything; and plan strategy all over the world.
- 24/7/365 support by people for people.
- Connect your products through any 3G, 4G LTE, CAT-M and NB-IoT network.
- 24/7/365 Support by people for people.
- It has more secure and private transfers through the use of an access point (APN) or a virtual private network (VPN)
- Flexibility and transparency through contracts according to your business and your needs.
- Local billing
WHAT IS THE GREATEST BENEFIT OF IoT IN YOUR COMPANY?
Implementing IoT service brings multiple benefits to a company. Being the largest is to obtain relevant information that contributes to the decision making the process and the inclusion of services that cover the needs of the client.
We invite you to take a big step towards the present of IoT with Convergia. You will notice the difference when you take your company to another level of connectivity.
- Internet Of Things